latest news

جاري التحميل ...

Across the Universe Louboutin - Blue Glitter with Reverse Painting

I got a sudden urge to wear one of my first Deborah Lippmann polishes, Across the Universe. I haven't worn this is AGES - maybe two years!  



This is two coats of Across the Universe, with added topcoat for shine.


I love this polish. It's a deep blue jelly, filled with blue and silver glitter, which ends up giving a lovely jelly sandwich effect. I always think it looks mermaidy and sea-like. 


I decided to up this one by painting the backs of my nails too. I haven't done this in a while, but my nails are getting really long, so it seemed a good idea. I used the Barry M limited edition blue foil from Christmas 2012. 


It's really hard to take a photo of the back of my nails!

I've been wearing these nails for three days now, and I still don't want to take them off!

 

التعليقات



جميع الحقوق محفوظة

Victoria

2016