latest news

جاري التحميل ...

Essie - Meet Me At Sunset

I went to an outlet shopping place at the weekend, acting on a Facebook tip-off! I'm not keen on shopping, and don't really care about clothes. But having heard there was a bargain make-up supply place, I headed off. They had a HUGE wall of polish, from cheapy bargain ones to standard high street, to Essie, OPI, Leighton Denny and loads more. I was quite restrained, and bought 6.


The first one I tried was this Essie, Meet Me at Sunset, which was apparently from their summer 2011 collection. I paid £3 for this. 


This is a lovely bright jelly-like orange. It's also got the old Essie brush, which I much prefer to their current brush as it's narrower and easier for me to use.


The formula was good - a little on the runny side, but nice and smooth. This is three thin coats, although I could have got away with two. I wanted a third for extra opacity. 


The jelly finish convinced me that this would peel straight off - somehow, these sorts of polishes never seem to stay on my nails very well. But I wore this to work for three days and was only just starting to get a little tip wear, so I'd say this was excellent. This also had a beautiful shiny finish, which I loved. 


 

التعليقات



جميع الحقوق محفوظة

Victoria

2016